USA DAR @buffaloalum
Trump attorney Michael van der Veen. Wow. I love this guy. Just like Lin Wood. A truth giver. He rips the media here. You will love this.

Start watching at 2:58.

https://youtu.be/F0G6mAMUA...
09:52 PM - Feb 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by buffaloalum in this post can reply
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
14 February, 12:27
In response USA DAR to his Publication
That was EPIC! Hope to see more od this type of intetview going forward. Time to mop the floor with the media.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
14 February, 12:29
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
We just need to hit the OFF switch!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
13 February, 11:24
That was great, love that man...bring on the libral tears, we are jst getting started! 💪🏻

Frank Lee Scott Free @FranklyScottFree
13 February, 11:19
buhahaha He rocks.! yeah.! every Interview should go that way.! I would watch more often.! lmfao

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
13 February, 11:10
About time this damn media gets told .

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
13 February, 10:52
That'S THE BEST INTERVIEW I HAVE EVER SEEN!

Diana Roesling @littlehummer
13 February, 10:49
BOOM!! ....first I've seen of him....I have not been watching....this was wonderful!! He is ....another TRUTH GIVER!! so blessed to have them!!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 February, 10:35
He was magnificent!!!!!! Class, truth, humility, common sense, honor . . . awesome to witness his work.