THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
13 February, 08:43
Finally The Proof.
Here is The Link
Very Sad 😞
https://www.realchiefpolic...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
13 February, 08:47
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
They need to blow those tunnels up along with everything that sits on those 10 acres

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynne Geis @lynneg
Remember when Candace Owens posted last week that near her apartment there was an explosion. it was a mancover. Gene Decode says they are blowing up the tunnels.
09:23 PM - Feb 13, 2021
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Only people mentioned by lynneg in this post can reply
Lady Hawk1111 @LadyHawk1111
14 February, 03:08
In response Lynne Geis to her Publication
When I heard about Candance Owens post I told my husband about it and we both said at the same time they are blowing up rhe tunnels. 👍🏻

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
13 February, 10:29
yep i do remember and it was like midnight or later there. I am central time zone is why i remember. i wondered the same thing, actually said to myself i bet it was a tunnel. those tunnels all around there, didnt they say for at least 200 miles of them all around. we always have unexplained "explosions". this now explains to me why fake newd quit reporting on earthquakes much lately. oh my gosh theyve been blowing them up for a long time. i live in Oklahoma, that's why theyve blamed them so strongly on frakking maybe? wow thinking outloud sorry

Lynne Geis @lynneg
13 February, 10:55
In response Lesly Nix to her Publication
Have been seeing them for many months in Oklahoma but when I asked was always told fracking too.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
13 February, 09:56
I wondered if it was the tunnels also! wow

THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
13 February, 09:26
Bingo!!! you get a Gold Star ⭐️ for paying attention ❤️