Only followers of (SANTINO) can respond to this publication
David Lawn @DavidLawn
14 February, 11:19
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
Thank you for this post.
It rings true and fits with everything else.
I wish we could get even more information.
God put us here so we should be able to deal with all that happens here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
14 February, 11:21
In response David Lawn to his Publication
Very True thank you 😊❤️😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Francisca Rod @Frannie
14 February, 02:57
justice for the children!!

14 February, 10:28
In response Francisca Rod to her Publication
110 Percent ❤️

Gwen Caldwell @GwenCaldwell
14 February, 12:18
I have 100.00 that says this is a Chicago tunnel and it was to move liquor during prohabition and not DC moving children.

Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
13 February, 11:08
So very Sad! Thanks for sharing, I'll be sharing with family & friends.

14 February, 11:03
In response Bridgett Bohlen to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️

Aga MAGA @Agam04
13 February, 10:50
Look on the ground of the tunnel. I can see a child face there! Anyone else can see what I'm seeing?

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
14 February, 01:24
In response Aga MAGA to her Publication
yes, very sad. my heart is broken.

TERRY WATCHS @watcher71
14 February, 08:51
In response Aga MAGA to her Publication
i see it too,,,pray for the children

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
13 February, 10:39
I have been looking for his blog -the last ones were shut down. Thank you!

13 February, 10:39
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
Your Welcome 😊

USA DAR @buffaloalum
13 February, 10:19
How legit is "Real Chief"? I have been reading about these DUMBS and if real, I wondered why Trump let it happen. If Real Chief is legit, this explains it:

"The Military informed Trump in Jan. Trump ordered the operation and moved out of the white house so they could go in and take care of it. That is why so many NG were there".

13 February, 10:49
In response USA DAR to his Publication
i believe it is here to show the truth and what was under there, hes on our side i think, we all make Predictions and sometimes they are incorrect 😊

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
13 February, 10:19
🙏🙏🙏

14 February, 10:57
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
❤️❤️

Krysti Lewis @Crushie
13 February, 10:15
this is so sad but i am so grateful for our military. thank you so much!!

Donna Marie @DonnaMarie
13 February, 09:43
pray for the children 🙇‍♀️

13 February, 09:44
In response Donna Marie to her Publication
❤️🇱🇷❤️

Chris Gab @Gabbie
13 February, 09:19
So Awful. 🙏🏻

13 February, 09:20
In response Chris Gab to her Publication
Completely is, but its finally being stoped

Jason DeRose @JasonDeRose
13 February, 09:16
i wouldnt call this proof. but it definitely compounds our greatest fears.

13 February, 09:18
In response Jason DeRose to his Publication
This is proof there are Tunnels and there is no longer Speculation, finally a stop to it.

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
13 February, 09:07
Horrible!

13 February, 09:15
In response Lisa Whiteside to her Publication
Extremely 😞

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
13 February, 08:47
They need to blow those tunnels up along with everything that sits on those 10 acres

13 February, 09:15
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
I agree 100 percent

Lynne Geis @lynneg
13 February, 09:23
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Remember when Candace Owens posted last week that near her apartment there was an explosion. it was a mancover. Gene Decode says they are blowing up the tunnels.