Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 February, 09:03
Soooo, we haven't really delved into this subject on AU yet, so I thought I would start it.. Knowing this is a Patriot Platform, I'm curious about what people think here...

JFK Jr. Is...

Alive and Well

Died in a Plane Crash

Still Not Sure

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Elaine Thomas @Kay
13 February, 10:57
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Amen that truth‼️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
13 February, 09:59
HERE COMES THE SON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️🤍🤍🤍🤍🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
13 February, 09:14
Yes this is a very timely meme. The Best Is Yet To Come!

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
13 February, 09:10
One day a while back George news posted "I cant wait to come out of the shadows" this was my reply! Deleted soon after🤯

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
13 February, 09:21
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
patriot_party

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
13 February, 10:01
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
over the target!!😁😁😁💥😂💥💥💥

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 February, 09:10
Well, you know I believe it be true :)

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
13 February, 09:14
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Waiting for this. 2023, maybe. Maybe earlier.

L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
13 February, 09:09
WWG1WGA ☝️