Kim Runner @kimrunner
Soooo, we haven't really delved into this subject on AU yet, so I thought I would start it.. Knowing this is a Patriot Platform, I'm curious about what people think here...

JFK Jr. Is...

Alive and Well

Died in a Plane Crash

Still Not Sure

09:03 PM - Feb 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Mmm mmm @Milobro63
16 February, 04:57
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Au = Gold

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
16 February, 03:37
I 100% believe that he is alive and that he is Q! I can't wait for his return! ❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
16 February, 11:46
🙏✝️☀️JFK Jr. is Alive and Well 🙏✝️☀️🙏
My phone put together the coolest video with His pics too 🥰 I watch it all the time 🙏✝️☀️

Lila Walker @LilaWalker70
16 February, 11:37
Been waiting to wear this if he ever makes an appearance. 😊

16 February, 11:24
I want to believe but need to protect my heart. I swear I heard his voice during the fireworks in Keystone, SD last July. I have hope, just not sure how much more disappointment I can take these days so I'm in the "not sure" category. Love you all, patriots!

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
16 February, 11:31
In response Lila Walker to her Publication
Here is my take on him. Alive

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
16 February, 09:55
I THINK THAT THE #MAGA #QANON ITS ABUSING THE #kennedy NARRATIVE
about the intention of :

" ... Hope is a fire..
To keep us warm"

Tomorrow We Fight - Tommee Profitt (feat. Svrcina)
https://youtu.be/xdrgTAt6Q...

Cold in the violence
After the war
Hope is a fire
To keep us warm
Children of anger
Eden’s forgot
Waiting for the hour
The battle is done

INSTEAD OF
#TheGreatAwakening

16 February, 09:44
I THNIK NOT RELEVANT FOR AT THIS POINT

WE NEED THE SCRIPT TO UNFOLD TO OTHER AREAS

MORE LIKE #TheGreatAwakening

but the #kennedy / #john

POST MORTEM FETISH

ss topic its becoming... borringggggggg
😆

#wwg1wga
#MAGA

#TheGreatAwakening

#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
#thestormisuponus

16 February, 09:50
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
#john #kennedy PLANE VISIBLE #TALE #number #plate

AT #FBI AND

#GKBL

_______ " #Trolls likeness 629 #1140 190 "

🤗
so true 😏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 February, 08:35
power and internet on and off all of yesterday. same today. cant post much. here for the moment. If you dont hear from me that is why. staying warm for now. love to all 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻 WWG1WGA

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 February, 08:37
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
and I do believe he is Alive! 🥰

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
16 February, 03:33
I dare to dream!...

16 February, 11:26
In response Storm Patriot to her Publication
So handsome!

Wellness Warrior @WellnessWarrior
16 February, 01:12
Missed your survey but my vote is alive and well I feel it in my gut. 🙌🏻❤️🙌🏻

Shawn Ifinoya @Shawn_Ifinoya
16 February, 01:07
All I can say at this point...is that i have prayed for him and his family. Just keeping it honest 😊.

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
16 February, 12:59
someone needs to convince me thats not Caroline....

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
18 February, 01:25
In response D_Anon Pullella to his Publication
Exactly! 😉 So much evidence for it.

Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Hally Urquhart @LibraQueen52
15 February, 11:53
awaiting fpr his reveal 😉😉

Melissa Ryan @Reikibee
15 February, 11:44
Yes very alive, can't wait to see all those mouths fall open in shock when they see him walkout with Trump. Will be like BOOM BITCHES I'M BACK, and I know exactly who tried to rub me out.

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
15 February, 11:42
if i SEE him with my eyes i will believe and cry and be over joyed but i need to see him

laura rosario @Lauracr
15 February, 11:39
Definitely Alive !! I never bought the story Watching the news on Long Island ! I was told i was crazy when i said he They faked their deaths lol I just thought they were sick of tge limelight back then

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
15 February, 11:38
absolutely without a doubt, ALIVE! ❤️

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
15 February, 11:35
i think he's alive. i think he is the voice of Joe M and Todd Burgun. Listening to him in videos from the 90'...the voices all sound the same to me. just my opinion.

Contessa22 Contessa22 @Contessa22
14 February, 01:12
Alive and Taking Care of Business

Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
14 February, 12:26
This subject is so fun! I love it that you brought it up♥️

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 February, 11:57
In response Shellbell Cam to her Publication
❤️😎

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
14 February, 10:37
Alive 👍

jlw 2345 @Jlw2345
14 February, 09:19
i want to think alive and well but im unsure! his wife there is no mistaking that was her at the rallies.

16 February, 03:42
In response jlw 2345 to her Publication
I believe that he has been at the rallies as well, in disguise as "Vincent Fusca."

Jenny Parsons @Specialagent99
14 February, 09:04
alive and very well! doing God’s work, helping humanity! God bless him and the Alliance and all those saving the children, the world, the Universe of such beings. The Great Awakening is happening!

Jude Lovesjesus @Judelovesjesus
14 February, 02:58
Definately alive and well 🙂🙏

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
14 February, 02:04
100% alive and 100% AMAZING!

Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
14 February, 01:47
How ironic you ask tonight, I'm wearing him on my shirt 😊 One of my favorite bedtime tees. I know he is alive, I just have that feeling. ❤

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
14 February, 01:53
In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication

Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
14 February, 12:24
In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication
So cute!

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
14 February, 01:22
He didn't go to acting school for nothing! Clever clever😁🥸

Austin Roe @CptAustinRoe
14 February, 01:40
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication
close - but this is a negative ghost rider

16 February, 03:36
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication
I 100% believe the bodyguard is him in disguise. For anyone who doubts it, watch the American Prophet videos on Rumble: https://rumble.com/user/Am...

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Marie Meilo @MarieAva20
14 February, 01:07
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
what ???

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
14 February, 12:51

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
14 February, 12:53
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication