Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 February, 09:03
Soooo, we haven't really delved into this subject on AU yet, so I thought I would start it.. Knowing this is a Patriot Platform, I'm curious about what people think here...

JFK Jr. Is...

Alive and Well

Died in a Plane Crash

Still Not Sure

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
He didn't go to acting school for nothing! Clever clever😁🥸
01:22 AM - Feb 14, 2021
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Aquilina in this post can reply
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
16 February, 03:36
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication
I 100% believe the bodyguard is him in disguise. For anyone who doubts it, watch the American Prophet videos on Rumble: https://rumble.com/user/Am...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
16 February, 03:44
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Thx for adding that link! That's exactly what opened my eyes to it! 🙌

Austin Roe @CptAustinRoe
14 February, 01:40
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication
close - but this is a negative ghost rider

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
14 February, 11:25
In response Austin Roe to his Publication
Youre entitled to your opinion.. for others, consider comparing lips and eapecially ears. Ears are like fingerprints, can't be replicated as is obvious w Biden