Warrior Annie @WarriorAnnie
Question: Does anyone know what platform (rumble???) where a lady reads the lips of those in congress, bush funeral, etc? She reveals what the corrupt are saying by reading their lips when they think no one sees or is listening??? I forgot who she is and where all her videos are.
08:20 PM - Feb 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by WarriorAnnie in this post can reply
Jet Q77 @JetQ7
17 February, 01:49
In response Warrior Annie to her Publication
I think youre talking about the Gunner's Wife. https://www.youtube.com/ch...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
13 February, 08:30
That's funny I was thinking how the masks come in handy so we can't read their lips...when on break from the impeachment sham. Not that I could but I know someone could.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 February, 10:52
In response Sandy Mit to her Publication
Most all her clips were well before masks

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
13 February, 08:29
i think its called( the behavior panal) also see(Observe) / search u tub / something like that

13 February, 10:53
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Thank you. I found it. Called Gunners Wife

Mr. Anders_n @Neo463
13 February, 08:25
The Gunners Wife.

13 February, 08:26
In response Mr. Anders_n to his Publication
OHHHH! THANK YOU!

Mr. Anders_n @Neo463
13 February, 08:28
In response Mr. Anders_n to his Publication
On YouTube... Sorry.