KelBel McQueen @KelBelMcQueen
13 February, 08:10
What an exciting time to be alive.... I just wish my son were here to enjoy it with me! He loved POTUS- voted for him in hos one & only time voting! Oh how he loved to reaearch everything! He would be about ready to graduate from nursing school. Knowing kids were being saved- he would have gone anywhere to help them. Only Kid I know that would go out and teaxh the younger neighborhood kids how to carxh a ball. "Can Brady come out to play!" 💙 He said Mom im going to talk to thier parents to make sure its okay- i dont want anyone to be upset with me! Of corse the kids and parents loved him.😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
so sorry for your loss. he woukd have been one of the chosen woke ones for sure. blessing and prayers to you and may your beautiful son be in peace.
08:13 PM - Feb 13, 2021
In response KelBel McQueen to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cheryl555 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cheryl Jaser, click on at the bottom under it