Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
13 February, 07:14
Now it's OUR turn
#TheBestIsYetToCome

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
13 February, 07:18
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
HIS BRILLIANT SON IS HERE WITH US I KNOW THIS!!! I FEEL IT IN ALL I AM!!!πŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ•ŠπŸ€πŸ•ŠπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€β˜‘οΈβ˜‘οΈβ˜‘οΈβ˜‘οΈβ˜‘οΈβ˜‘οΈβ˜‘οΈπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€β˜‘οΈβ˜‘οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
14 February, 12:37
Could it be???😜

Forest Green @Oceanblu777
13 February, 10:10
"A veRy Good man" Issac Kappy. He's with us I trust.

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
13 February, 08:27
Are you his wife Diana??

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
13 February, 08:33
In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication
😍Excellent!!

13 February, 08:34
In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication
CheekyπŸ₯°
Dennis is my Husband
πŸ’ž

Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
13 February, 08:00
Who is this?????

13 February, 08:29
In response Shellbell Cam to her Publication
Looks like John Kennedy to this galπŸ’œπŸ’Ÿ

13 February, 07:54
☝🏻🎢Please allow me to introduce myself🎡
#JohnFKennedyJr is keeping his promise
a veRy #goodman of honour & faith
#PromisesMadePromisesKept

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
13 February, 10:08
looks like that's exactly what's going to happen. I may be wrong, but I think that JJ's still with us

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
14 February, 12:40
Promises made. Promises kept. Making integrity great again!!!πŸ˜€