Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
13 February, 07:05
I mentioned the quantum financial system today at dinner. My husband laughed hysterically like I was mentally ill. I thought I was stonger. I have not betn able to cry since last June when my Uncle died of Covid complications. I am in menopause snd am a flat line despite the horror I have seen done to children and humanity as a whole. I am now sitting downstairs writing with tears streaming down my face. I need to get thicker skin and boldness for what lies ahead. I will be spending time with Jesus tonight. He loves me. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Zero Oclock @ZeroOclock
We Love you! You're brave and beautiful. Sending you strength and hugs Patriot.
07:18 PM - Feb 13, 2021
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ZeroOclock in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
13 February, 07:24
In response Zero Oclock to his Publication
🤗 Prayer is good. We all feel
your pain. THANKFULLY we have playforms to help us make it through this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 February, 07:19
Thank you!

13 February, 07:19
Thank you!