Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
15 February, 01:06
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
so i see mitch posted a new selfi....😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anila Vanilla @Vanilli
15 February, 12:55
so who is father and who is son??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
14 February, 11:39
oh my 😂😂

Just Breathe @Trstar96
14 February, 07:25
😁

Wen JE* @WenJE
14 February, 07:23
💯😂😂😂

Dream Catcher @PatriotDreamCatcher
14 February, 12:06
Poor turtle

Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
14 February, 01:13
The resemblance is uncanny.😉😉

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
13 February, 11:56

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
13 February, 11:52
🤣

VIKING FOR CHRIST @ThorianPatriot
13 February, 10:39
I'm seeing fear in his eyes
you should you Traitor because the Rope is ready for you at the Gallows

Only followers of this user (Xenon2012) can see their posts

Mat Brent @Gartenbrau
13 February, 09:02
i voted for this treason snake!!!!! im not happy now!!!!! TREASON means death to him!!!!! You are a liar and you have deceived the Bluegrass State of Kentucky long* enough. Death for your crimes. Thats how i vote next time with regard to you.

VIKING FOR CHRIST @ThorianPatriot
13 February, 10:49
In response Mat Brent to her Publication
I'm a fellow Kentuckian. The people of Kentucky must come together and get this Traitor out of office. let it be known . He doesn't represent the people of the Great state of KENTUCKY

Deb Patriot @DeeDee10
13 February, 08:21
🤣🤣🤣 Perfect!

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
13 February, 08:14
Wasn't him there today...blonde, thicker hair and round glasses, lack of turkey/turtle neck

Debbie Norris @TruthAlwaysWins
13 February, 07:57
😂😂😂😂

Troy Halter @VonHalter
13 February, 07:52
Nailed it!

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
13 February, 07:50
😲😲 OMG!!!! 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
What a likeness!!! 😂😂😂😂

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
13 February, 07:26
That old SOB should grab his Chinese wife and shut his mouth but its probably too late for him anyway!!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
13 February, 07:23
When I saw this tweet ("1 turtle saved") I thought of Senator Turtle and wondered if it was somehow connected or some kind of comms. 🤣

Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
13 February, 08:26
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
yes save the turtles, but the man traitor turtle ah no

Patriot For God and Country @Red_White_and_Blue
13 February, 07:20

Georgia Harley @Hrlegel66
13 February, 07:18
omg! I look at this as I'm watching a show on the San Diego Zoo and there is a 90+ year old tortoise on there. He was much cuter though and he didn't talk out of both sides of his mouth! My husband and I are cracking up!

Colleen Walter @CocoW57
13 February, 07:17
Please don't insult the turtles !!! 🤣

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
13 February, 07:16
funny but true story..In the 70's I had the 1st tongue piercing provided for free from a turtle. Ive always loved animals. Brother had a snapping turtle he called radar.Brother had Radar in front yard and his friends came over wanting him to store, asked me to watch his beloved pet. *insert eye roll here* well this sweet 6 year old gal picked that turtle up & stuck tongue out. Radar decided at that moment he wanted a kiss too and attached his mouth to mine, quit laughing, naww go ahead. To get a turtle to release you have to cut off it's head perhaps same fate for this fella?

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
13 February, 07:21
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
i need to add that thanks to that turtle and my kissing skills, I recieved 3 years speech therapy and a stutter when i get real angry lol. I stay away from turtles now they may look slow but they are fast lol. LOVE Y'ALL

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
13 February, 07:18
I like your on Dickhead #1 and I added Dickhead #2 .

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
13 February, 09:20
In response Maga Irish to her Publication

Only followers of this user (Trumppatriot74) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
13 February, 07:15

Jack’s Mama @HMH
13 February, 07:16
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
OMG!!!! I'm going to pee my pants!!!!

chore Toke @choretoke
13 February, 07:15
OMG❗️THAT CRACKS ME UP❗️😂😂

Sharon Evans @Anon31
13 February, 07:10
Moscow Mitch

Jade Driskell @Jadendri
13 February, 07:08
yes i agree with @probablyRob . - dont insult turtles like that!!