Paisley Park @Paisley66
13 February, 05:06
My stupid husband is such a main stream media person and now he's watching fucking Bill Maher! I can't stand it! I'm going batshit crazy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
0b10001 0b10011 @Legendrummer215
13 February, 05:27
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
hang in there, my friend,i was your husband 3 years ago who laughed at my wifes "conspiracy theories"... today i am teaching her about things that she never knew... we all come around in our time. Dont force your beleifs, but simplify exemplify your beliefs in your actions and words - and dont forsake his willingness to listen to you, tread lightly but never waver in your resolve and he will come around. my wife had all but given up hope on me... and pray...pray like never before... God has his hand in your husbands heart, trust that when the time is important for him, he will see the truth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Paisley66 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Paisley Park, click on at the bottom under it