Paisley Park @Paisley66
My stupid husband is such a main stream media person and now he's watching fucking Bill Maher! I can't stand it! I'm going batshit crazy!
05:06 PM - Feb 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Paisley66 in this post can reply
Lisa Smith @WVPatriot11
13 February, 06:14
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
MY HUSBAND IS ONLY SEMI-AWAKE...KEEPS SAYING ...WHEN IS SOMETHING GOING TO HAPPEN...YOU HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS STUFF FOREVER.....HANG IN THERE....NEVER EVER STOP BELIEVING....HOLD THE LINE...WE ARE RIGHT.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
13 February, 06:20
In response Lisa Smith to her Publication
but my family seriously wants me to seek counseling..how much longer can I hold the line before my husband and children totally seek totally estrangement...Aren't we about family and love? Let's get this show on the road..supposedly there have already been "massive arrests"?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Roben Giasson @RobbieLyn5921
13 February, 06:23
In response Lisa Smith to her Publication
My husband keeps saying the same think about wNting proof!! I searched and found the proof and i tried to get him to read all the proof i had and to watch all the videos i jist dont inderstand why he doesn't want to see the truth he's so blinded by rhe media. I am one to think for myself i never really watched the news. Please pray for all our husbands who cant see the light.

0b10001 0b10011 @Legendrummer215
13 February, 05:27
hang in there, my friend,i was your husband 3 years ago who laughed at my wifes "conspiracy theories"... today i am teaching her about things that she never knew... we all come around in our time. Dont force your beleifs, but simplify exemplify your beliefs in your actions and words - and dont forsake his willingness to listen to you, tread lightly but never waver in your resolve and he will come around. my wife had all but given up hope on me... and pray...pray like never before... God has his hand in your husbands heart, trust that when the time is important for him, he will see the truth

Paisley Park @Paisley66
13 February, 05:45
In response 0b10001 0b10011 to his Publication
Thank you my friend! God Bless!

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
13 February, 05:16
Well, the ladies could do what my deceasesd wife did...

... send me to Husband School.

THEN, a couple of years later, to Remedial Husband School.

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
13 February, 05:13
😬😬 Gotta knock that off!!

Paisley Park @Paisley66
13 February, 05:15
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
Gonna knock him out! He's brainwashed no matter how much I red pill him!

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
13 February, 05:11
That's a challenge alright. Headphones and turn the music on?

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
13 February, 05:11
I hear you. My husband plays CNN ALL DAY LONG. I've had to just back way off and when i can't stand it, I go for a drive

Erin Freund @Patriot_Lady
13 February, 05:10
That would drive me nuts!!!