Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
13 May, 05:33
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
03 March, 12:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
03 March, 12:34
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Nust know...I know. 🤫

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
19 February, 03:17
Tick Tock
#Fooked

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Michael Catino @MCanon
14 February, 04:24
She tried to assassinate the President of the United States, she needs to hang from a gallows on national TV.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
13 May, 05:34
In response Michael Catino to his Publication

Norma &Al KalnGlass @NormAl2Q2Q
14 February, 11:39
I can watch over and over and NEVER get tired of watching 😎

Michigan Gal @1MichiganGal
14 February, 11:25
Awesome!

Crystal Canipe @Crystalcis
14 February, 02:06
I laughed so hard when I first seen this. I would of LOVED to have told her that. I def want to tell my NC Gov this as well and all while kicking him in the cherries🍒 😌

Diana Grande @LadyDi
14 February, 01:53
President Trump did bring back the firing squad.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 February, 11:29
Nana does so hope she is next up!
Somehow I feel like she already had her turn tho.!

Ok Ghost, Nana is also gonna need your story of how you got started in this movement, you dont have to give your name. It isnt for person glory it is for glory of @Ghostezra
DM me your story please with shuga on top.
I want to include everyone. Preserving history in words! Trying to put together a book of anons
Most ppl like to tell their story.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
03 August, 07:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Q

Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
13 February, 11:16
That was beyond great!🍿🍿

ARK2 ARM @ARK2ARM
13 February, 11:09
I can listen to this over and over again!

Marie KAtlas @Marie_KA
13 February, 10:50
Amazing!

Never Ever Give Up @Dawn_Has_Broken
13 February, 10:50
Oldy but a goody. That split second look in her eye of "knowingly" said it all. 😀

ROBERT KELLY @scrapedneepuks
13 February, 10:10
That should put a little hop in her step this weekend

Georgia Harley @Hrlegel66
13 February, 09:53
beautiful! lol

Henry Porter @HenryPorter7777
13 February, 07:13
WarNuse

Henry Specter @HSpecter
13 February, 07:01
haha who said that

Jade Driskell @Jadendri
13 February, 06:58
Very bold! She earned it.🤬

Linebacker Forever @MLB58
13 February, 06:46
that was a boss move lol

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
13 February, 06:42

Stock Azzo @VoicelessWarrior
13 February, 06:35
where is the mask?

Never Ever Give Up @Dawn_Has_Broken
13 February, 10:51
In response Stock Azzo to his Publication
This is a very old video.

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
13 February, 06:27
Anyone recognize the voice of the man? Seems she knows him to come over to shake his hand.

Folly Girl @FollyGirl
13 February, 06:25
I can't ❤️ this enough. Never gets old. CANNOT wait for her arrest...

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
13 February, 06:21
i cant stop laughing and keep replaying!

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
13 February, 06:19
Love this! ❤🇺🇲❤

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
13 February, 06:12
one of my faves!! up there with the gates pie in the face 👍🏻👍🏻

Painiscoming H8Q @Painiscomingh8
13 February, 06:10
ohhh shit balls of steaallll

Deb Patriot @DeeDee10
13 February, 06:05
That hag is despicable. Evil bitch.

MAGA Granny KAG @MAGAGrannyKAG
13 February, 05:53
Can't wait to see this Yankee Commie in Orange!