Kim Runner @kimrunner
VK's APL is up again...with some extra special commentary :)
8.999946 ... 999946 > 46
04:31 PM - Feb 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
14 February, 11:17
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
And, just like that, POTUS 46 or 20, depending on your perspective, is identified.
#WINNING
#DSFooked

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
14 February, 01:57
YES!!! My new favorite word...fooked!🤣 Being a meme lover, we need one for this badass new word!🙌 #TheyFooked

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
14 February, 01:47
man, who else is on the edge of their seats to see what brings us to a 9.0?!?!

Dew Harvey @Dew_Harvey
14 February, 01:48
In response D_Anon Pullella to his Publication
Me,me,me!❤

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
14 February, 12:38
Rumor is they will try to pull a 14th amendment deal on President trump. Claiming he cant hold office due to causing an insurrection. Simple majority vote. No evidence or conviction of a crime acquired.

If that happens, VK's index will explode..

Harry Darden @Venture777
14 February, 12:48
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
I don't think it works that easy, If it was that simple they would have went that route to begin with. No due process. That taking on powers that is not in the Constitution.

Susan Aubuchon @Ruby2020
14 February, 12:27
YES!!! Praying without ceasing❤️🙏🇺🇸

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
13 February, 09:57
Some serious decimal places in that one.....aka .... fook ya

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
13 February, 10:00
In response General Khaos to his Publication
Just checkin your stuff K....thx again!

Anne Kats @anneanon1
13 February, 07:11
nice 46 /. 😂🙌🏼💖🙏🏼🇺🇸

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
13 February, 06:58

Dragon LordQ @DragonLordQ
13 February, 06:38
I don't know if it's just a coincidence, but I found VK pissed level.
Something with orbital quantum numbers
But on the screen there is one number more than in VK..

8.999946(8)

I don't know if it means anything..🤷🏼♂️
@VincentKennedy

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
13 February, 10:10
In response Dragon LordQ to his Publication

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
14 February, 11:34
In response Dragon LordQ to his Publication
😆 and what its these thing ?
orbital quantum numbers ?? 💢😅

Rosalee Harris @Chcknmom
13 February, 05:25
I love 17 vibes 🙌🏻

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
13 February, 05:17
i cayght that 2 kim🇺🇸💥👊🏾

Albrecht Finnema @AnonymousFollower
13 February, 05:11
Have the feeling of new years evening! the pain is coming

Claire Elaine @blessedmimiX5
13 February, 04:53
THANK GOD! Some movement...

Blue Jeans @Bluejeans23
13 February, 04:48
i would love to know who he really is🤔☺️👍

Claire Elaine @blessedmimiX5
13 February, 04:54
In response Blue Jeans to her Publication
I think a LOT of people are dying to know who the anons are! Haha, it'll be a fun time to see who they truly are! Hope they all will share some day...

Only followers of this user (ninanon) can see their posts

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
13 February, 04:42
Post of the day!💌🐸

Sarah Anne @CCSummers
13 February, 04:41
🤗🤗🤗🤗

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
13 February, 04:37
We go 19.

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
13 February, 04:36
Fooked alarms set✅

Donna Marie @DonnaMarie
15 February, 11:11
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

LoveConquers All @All777Love
15 February, 11:30
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
Love it!😍

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
13 February, 04:35
What happens when the pissed-o-meter reaches 9/10?

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
13 February, 04:34
46 is taken.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 February, 04:34
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
And he ain't No Average Joe!

Bro Crow @Brocrow
13 February, 04:32
they fooked!! ❤🇱🇷💪✔