Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
23 October, 03:04
Could someone smarter than me please read this article, and tell me THEY are NOT injecting fluoride into us humans to diagnose cancer metastasis. Is this contributing to Turbo Cancers?
https://tech.snmjournals.o...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dr. Johanna Deinert, MD @EyeOfTheStorm369
23 October, 04:47
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
Its a very expensive diagnostic technique in Radiology. Insurrances over here only cover it, if the cancer is already there and there is suspicion on bone metastases.

I think we all know whats the root cause of these new turbo-cancers appearing since ~2021/2022, don't we?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
23 October, 09:08 (E)
In response Dr. Johanna Deinert, MD to her Publication
My mom died just over two years after a re-occurrence from lung cancer. She is recorded as a cancer survivor by the American Cancer Society. They won't change it.

By law, they only have to live two years after a declared remission to be declared a recorded statistic for the positive side of the treatments.

Dr. Johanna Deinert, MD @EyeOfTheStorm369
23 October, 09:38
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
I'm so sorry to hear you also lost a parent during this mess. My dad died almost 3y ago, ten days after the booster.

Yes. These statistics are fudged as heck. Working on the ground with patients and talking to collegues who "see it" gives you the REAL picture. But I guess I've got a rare perspective on things.

I hope you can cope with your loss and the injustice inflicted by my profession. 😔

Yester Vue @realyestervue
I appreciate the sentiment, although she never made it to 2010 even.
It was lung cancer over 15 years ago. Am genuinely sorry for any losses over this current scandal though too.
09:47 AM - Oct 23, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yester Vue, click on at the bottom under it