--- Shuaye donated @AngelsNamed
21 October, 10:33
Perfect depiction of the total control the old reptilian brain has on our whole life. Until you undo it you don't understand it. It's completely blinded to you. The dialog is the way to get there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
21 October, 10:46
In response --- Shuaye to her Publication
It's actually that they eat us.

Reptilian control of Humans is about maintaining their food supply, including adrenochrome.

No metaphor about it.

We're What's For Dinner.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shuaye donated @AngelsNamed
21 October, 12:21
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
You're a very honest good person. You feel others are as well and trust then as you are a trusting good person. This is what my husband says to me as well. I do not understand why anyone would make up a story like that one man that lost part of his hand that went down into that cave and saw these creatures. He also may very well be telling the truth. But because I also have trouble discerning truth from untruths that people say like these stories, he tells me to always know that 'extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.'

I know there are other stories as well with the military training to go into caves and other statues of demons and snakes devouring children and such. I know that if there were videos we'd just say they were possibly faked as well. I do entertain all ideas I just don't plunk down that it's 100% truth without extraordinary evidence.

20 years ago when I got into the dangers of vaxs I was gathering tons of evidence. It just makes my life easier as well.

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
21 October, 12:32
In response --- Shuaye to her Publication
I know someone who saw their attorney boss shapeshift into a fella wearing a business suit with a serpent's head as they walked by their office window, then came in the office looking Human. They know what they saw.

They are shapeshifters. Reportedly when they get above 51% Reptilian DNA they become dangerous to children. When above 61% they can change their form from full reptilian to Human, probably requiring Human DNA in the form of Human blood.

EVERYTHING orbits around the Adrenochrome trade. Hate to be the one to break it to you.

Human DNA more valuable than any gold or silver or platinum. They say $2.2 billion per liter.

We are the mineral they been mining, and we live on a Human Trafficking Planet.

Do your research, dig deep, but guaranteed it ain't no metaphor.

Folks need to be thinkin', who or WHAT would try to wipe out 95% of the Human species...and why? DEMOCIDE. Attempted murder of the entire Human species, virtually.

And they're truly SATANIC.

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
22 October, 09:30
Check out 9Nania on Youtube. She goes over Bible verses and translates with the interlinear bible and Strong's Concordance. Ex. Revelation 18:23 says we will all be deceived by sorcery, strong's says magic, pharmakeia, trickery, etc. Check out her channel and her older videos for more.
Maybe instead of thinking shapeshifter,. maybe we should think "Image Technology", i.e. "Blue Beam Project'.

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
23 October, 12:54
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
All of that and also Mind Control...

What if they can broadcast what they want us to see, think, etc., and we don't know the difference?

Especially with our calcified pineal glands.

We are dealing with highly advanced technologies. We virtually ALL were injected several times in our lives. TVs are blaring everywhere such that you can't even have a quiet restaurant dinner without them PROGAMMING our brains. DUMBs even broadcast mind control, I reckon, especially in Libtard cities.

We need to clean this place up and clean ourselves up. Triangulate all harmful frequencies to their sources and call in our Frens.👇

23 October, 01:21
I would like to know if anyone has seen this video. I came across it by accident, or divine intervention, depending on what you believe. I think, "BLUE BEAM" project fits the bill.
I also think as a 66 year old woman with crepey skin, "Are the coats of skin reptilian? Or, is the skin just a old animal skin placed over our soul as a prison?
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Genesis 3 Pt 3: 'Enchantment Tool that Transforms' - YouTube

Final part about the Image (Shape-Shifting Tech). Whole series linked below:Thank you to those who make it possible for me to research and share this importa...

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
23 October, 01:41
I will watch that. 👍

I spoke to someone a year or two ago who had a conversation with a local fiber optic contractor & somehow their conversation got onto "holograms". Basically the contractor told him nonchalantly that with the fiber optics he was installing they can make anything appear anywhere and we wouldn't know the difference. 😡

Also, Gene Decode revealed years ago that hologram tech is used to camouflage DUMB entrances, such that one could climb on it thinking it was rocks & mountainside not realizing it was a hologram hiding a DUMB entrance.

I figure Project Bluebeam could produce a fake alien invasion, or a red ant invasion and we wouldn't know the difference.

In another report I just thought of, (don't have the link) I think it was an Air Force fella who was inducted into the SSP and led into a DUMB where he was introduced to a "woman" that was indistinguishable from a real live Human that was an actual hologram, too. 😳

23 October, 02:05
I have seen videos where the audience thought they were watching a live speaker only to find out later it was a hologram.
I know, reptile, alien, or demon, whatever can't touch me. I live in LOVE. Everyday. In service to others, everyday. And, I guess I will just keep on keeping on until all is exposed.

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
That's right, and when we stay POSITIVE in love, light, happiness...and AWAKE...we are Radioactive to THEM.
Confident all Truths will be revealed, and keeping an open mind about it. Just know it's time for everyone to pick their side, GOOD or EVIL there is no sitting on the fence this time.

It's my pleasure to have a conversation with you and all Amazing Anons like yourself.
02:15 AM - Oct 23, 2024
Only people mentioned by ol_cowboy in this post can reply
23 October, 02:18
I picked my side a long time ago, and I will continue to research until it all comes out. I love this site, and am on here daily. Thanks for all your input. Pleasure speaking with you as well.