Kuntuzangpo 1776 @Kuntuzangpo1776
"Here's a crazy theory:

Trump has been telling everyone to 'Vote Early'.
What if the number of votes cast early exceeds the total number of votes needed from registered voters to win the election.

Early voting ends on Nov 2.

Proof to begin 11.3(called), Actionable 11.4.(declared)

2 days ahead of schedule.🀯

It's just a theory, but..."

DC Lidstone X
https://twitter.com/DcLids...

From CaptKyle Patriots
https://t.me/CaptKylePatri...

πŸ‘€πŸ’₯πŸ”₯πŸ™πŸŽ‰
09:44 PM - Oct 22, 2024
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
DkH O’Dell @DkH
22 October, 10:47
In response Kuntuzangpo 1776 to his Publication
I voted today!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
22 October, 10:33
There's obviously a reason he's pushing early voting... Usually he's been very direct to say vote on the day of... Well, not this time.. maybe we should listen to him. We really can't leave anything to chance..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
22 October, 10:05
WHAT if, the vast majority of the illegals are being brought in to the USA by Whitehats, and will vote for Trump??? Talk about karma for Kamalala!!! So it would be that Whitehats are sorting them out, and the many military jets from around the world are loading up all the bad ones they can and taking them back, or to Gitmo and other Military installations around the world. Sure, some slip thru the cracks, and commit crimes, including rape and murder. But, didn't the whitehats "allow" the covid crap to happen, KNOWING many would die? I almost died from it. And we know where WE would be now, had Hellery won in 2016!!!

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
22 October, 09:55
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE I LIKE IT