Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
22 October, 04:06
I do not support this clown, but if you go into the comments there is an article about Trump's settlements, in millions, involving claims against him involving CHILDREN.

This information is available all over the internet.

Now I want one of you to explain to me why you aren't digging into his pedophilia.

I'll wait.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
Why isn’t this all over MSM? If it were true we would have heard all about it back in 2016. This isn’t something they would bury.
04:13 PM - Oct 22, 2024
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tweller in this post can reply
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
22 October, 04:32
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
That's what I initially thought as well but then I prayed about it and realized that it's all one big political movie theatre, the elite moving the chess pieces wherever they will...both sides are the same, both evil, both corrupt to the core and in bed with the puppeteers.

Political theatre meant to divide, and when we are divided we are weak-just ask the religious leaders of our day-they know exactly what they're doing.

Diabolical.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
22 October, 04:40
I agree that they are dividing us on purpose and that both sides are bad. However I also believe in God and not the ridiculous podcasts and fake bullshit everywhere. I consider myself a very spiritual person and my vibes tell me that Trump is being used for good. I guess we’ll find out soon enough. Lord knows I’ve been wrong before.

Free Bird @DCast
22 October, 08:11
Being a believer 'in the Body of Christ' we know our real hope isn't in this world.
Their 'reset is up and usually mean (if things I've seen and read) means massive #depop .
Ur right that it's like 'the worse or worse Wins'!
The same Caesar coin, different side.