TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
21 October, 08:33

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DTOM Patriot @45x2tk2020
Let’s NOT forget the doctors, nurses, retail pharmacists, pcr swab pokers, security guards and the rest of the hospital system that went along with the orders to LET PATIENTS DIE!!!
They killed my Dad. I will NOT forget what they all did to him. They ALL need to go to jail for the rest of their rotten, pathetic, greedy lives!!!!!!!!!! #NuremburgTrials
10:32 AM - Oct 22, 2024
In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 45x2tk2020 in this post can reply
TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
22 October, 11:14
In response DTOM Patriot to her Publication
DTOM, I am so sorry for the loss of your father. I agree with you. There is guilt on a massive scale. And I am certain many of those who had a hand in the different levels of this satanic plan contributing to lives lost, are not expecting what may be coming their way soon. Accountability for ones actions has taken a back seat in the last several decades, I think. Schools where children once were given reasonable discipline began to use a "let's talk it out approach" decades ago, avoiding discipline that draws the boundaries between right and wrong. Our courts have done similar. I believe people have become conditioned to follow along not considering the probable consequences for choosing to do the wrong in situations of such importance. It's as if they are all sleeping without a catalyst to awaken.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396