TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
22 October, 08:28
This might be true as well... and Ally Carter and Stew Peters might be the controlled opposition, scaring the shit out of everyone. I do believe the big cities will be under attack under Samson Option... and i guess all of us will suffer the side effects of those weather events... hard to know what's going to happen...

https://x.com/occupytheget...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
You are right this could be true. I had to look up the Sampson Option. The only survivors of that would be the tunnel inhabitants. Question everything. Always look deeper and pray. πŸ™
09:14 AM - Oct 22, 2024
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Telese in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
22 October, 09:29
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
I am glad you looked it up... Israel will be last.... it is not the people, it's the demonic bloodline among the 1%. They are not of the Father... Such a curse upon mankind. Without them gone we will never be free... and until they are gone there can only be death and destruction... you are right.. we have only prayer left... πŸ˜¨πŸ˜°πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396