Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 February, 12:36
Anyone have any evidence Elon is bad? I really like the guy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nacrtani Von Croatia @LastDaysOutlaw
13 February, 11:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
13 February, 12:22
In response Nacrtani Von Croatia to his Publication

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
13 February, 02:26
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Please explain the Tesla car in space BS?

Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
13 February, 04:39
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
What part of my question was funny to you there champ?

14 February, 06:57
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication
Cheers, I guess it annoys me that VK is not mentioning it. I guess it could be some piece of the "game" that I just don't get. I did get to speed across Texas shotgun in a Tesla once. A very proper vehicle.

14 February, 07:01
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication