Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
20 October, 07:39
And it's STILL rigged! GOD WILL WIN therefore WE WILL WIN! 🙏
Sure miss Veronica! I personally feel that she is still amoung us. 💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 October, 07:45
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
Oh how I pray you're right and I hope she's with Task Force.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
20 October, 07:51
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I just keep thinking about when she was in the hospital and they refused to treat her with Ivermectin. Remember when RFK threatened to remove her from the hospital? I think that is exactly what happened. I think 17 team saved her!

20 October, 08:25
I tried reaching out to everyone back then. I pray you're right. I never go into a Hobby Lobby or Michael's without thinking about her. I wear her bracelets and love when they glow at night when I can't sleep. I loved when she drove through the drive thru with the Zorro mask. Oh she was such a trip, lol. One of a kind beautiful soul.

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
20 October, 08:51
I also wear her bracelets and a couple different hats she sent to me. She sent several extras so I could pass them it to others. She was a hoot. She was one of those people who you felt you have known forever when taking on the phone. I truly miss her and looking forward to seeing her. Maybe we could all meet her in person some day. Wouldn't that be cool!

21 October, 01:49
I have a Q hat from her too. I'm so glad I have it. 🙂

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
That's awesome! I'm so glad you have one. Something to treasure for sure!
02:38 AM - Oct 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by Zimasfriend in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Mel, click on at the bottom under it