Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
20 October, 07:39
And it's STILL rigged! GOD WILL WIN therefore WE WILL WIN! 🙏
Sure miss Veronica! I personally feel that she is still amoung us. 💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 October, 07:45
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
Oh how I pray you're right and I hope she's with Task Force.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
20 October, 07:51
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I just keep thinking about when she was in the hospital and they refused to treat her with Ivermectin. Remember when RFK threatened to remove her from the hospital? I think that is exactly what happened. I think 17 team saved her!

I tried reaching out to everyone back then. I pray you're right. I never go into a Hobby Lobby or Michael's without thinking about her. I wear her bracelets and love when they glow at night when I can't sleep. I loved when she drove through the drive thru with the Zorro mask. Oh she was such a trip, lol. One of a kind beautiful soul.
08:25 PM - Oct 20, 2024
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
20 October, 08:51
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I also wear her bracelets and a couple different hats she sent to me. She sent several extras so I could pass them it to others. She was a hoot. She was one of those people who you felt you have known forever when taking on the phone. I truly miss her and looking forward to seeing her. Maybe we could all meet her in person some day. Wouldn't that be cool!

21 October, 01:49
I have a Q hat from her too. I'm so glad I have it. 🙂