Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 October, 01:05
I am trying to get out of bed. Some days it's such a struggle. I'm thinking this morning of blessings. Thank you GOD for every blessing you have given all of us along life's journey. Please know that we see them all. Our hearts are filled with gratitude. Help us through this storm. Continue to guide us, give us strength 💪 and give us hearts to help one another when we're struggling. Please forgive us when we fail and inspire us always to do our very best. Please watch over our families and loved ones. Please wake them all up GOD. We miss our connection to them and love them very much. GOD bless all good and loving souls on this earth right now. We love you & want to be an instrument of love, peace and healing. Bless the friends we have made in this Awakening. Some live and survive minute to minute. Let all of us lift up the hopeless and downtrodden. With your help Jesus, let everyone who has felt forgotten feel treasured. Let everyone who has lived in darkness, live in YOUR light. 🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
Hope, I know you've mentioned before that you were in pain and suffered from extreme fatigue.
Have you had any blood tests lately to check nutrient levels?
Reason I ask --- I've always been able to outwork most people my age, but the past couple of years I've had unusual levels of fatigue. The past 3 months it's gotten worse -- much worse. Didn't want to get out of bed. Could hardly wash a sink of dishes. Cleaning the floor was not an option. Neither was preparing a meal. Lost 25 lbs in 3 months. Could not figure out what was going on. Taken to hospital. Diagnosis -- severe life-threatening anemia. Tests revealed B12 & folate levels almost too low to register. They had to give me a transfusion to get my blood volume up, then B12 shots & folate, which I continue to take. OMG -- I'm starting to feel like my old self again! I know it takes time for the body to heal, but it's amazing the difference already!
Maybe a blood test would reveal some answers for you?
04:59 PM - Oct 20, 2024
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
20 October, 07:16
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
I will think about the blood test. Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 October, 07:16
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Thanks for the suggestion. I will think about it. I feel good because the horrible pain in my feet is gone. Now it's my left knee and the upper muscles on the lower parts of my arm. I really should take a well rounded vitamin. With me I think it's depression if I had to me honest. The exhaustion comes out of the depression because everything is an effort. I think I need to start taking magnesium again. I just really long for a vacation and time away with my family. I am not sure if we will ever get that time.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
20 October, 08:30
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I've tried diagnosing myself for years, actually with much success. I'm never sick; my tried and true supplements always seemed to work. I missed this issue with the B12 & folate though, and wound up in the hospital as a result. They said my B12 and blood levels were life-threatening. I'm astounded how quickly it's turning around with proper supplementation. I just needed to know what it was to fix it.

Have a close friend who was diagnosed with mental instability and depression 40 years ago, and they put him on the psych floor of the hospital. When the psychiatrist came in, my friend told him to get his @ss out of there; that he wasn't crazy 😄. So the hospital started running blood tests -- he had a severe potassium deficiency.

I had not realized how serious low levels of nutrients could be.