Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
18 October, 07:10
Praying without Ceasing 🤍 🕊

May His light continue to shine upon Us,
until it's seen by all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
19 October, 11:18
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Oh Ya!!???
Q posted it before it even happened!
HINT: 🙏 MORE JESUS (Less Q) 🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
19 October, 11:31
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
ANOTHER BLACK PILL FROM YOU HUH?

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
19 October, 11:41
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Far better to follow Jesus as humanity enters Biblical Tribulation, than to place our faith in a 3_Letter Agency PsyOp leading souls to ruin...

But Hey, thanks for asking George... God Bless You and Your Family and I will pray for you 🙏
I wonder... Will you pray for me in return?

MATTHEW 7:15-20

19 October, 11:46
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
WITHOUT JESUS I WOULDNT BE HERE ...IVE WATCHED YOUR POSTS YOU BLACK PILL A LOT IN HERE ABOUT Q AND ANONS ...PS DONT ASSUME

Silver Cat @silvercat
fight fake news is a troll; taking God's Name in vain to black pill people about Q's intentions. I have blocked fightfakenews.
11:52 PM - Oct 19, 2024
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Only people mentioned by silvercat in this post can reply
19 October, 11:55
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
EXPOSE THE OPPOSITION...THERE ARE SEVERAL OF ITS FRIENDS IN HERE ALSO...EASY TO SPOT