Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
18 October, 03:22
This is the letter I sent to the IRS on a $4,400 tax bill. Last week I got a letter telling me they were going to put a lein on my property if I didn't pay.
Today I got the second letter I am posting. I think I might just wait the full 90 days to see what happens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
19 October, 10:34
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
Well done. Anxious to hear what happens next. I’ve often thought of writing a similar letter to see what kind of reaction it creates, and with the recent SCOTUS ruling on Chevron, I was going to throw something about their lack of agency authority to implement penalties of any kind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 October, 10:41
In response Betheballdanny to his Publication
I read a similar post, and used some of its language in my letter to the IRS. As you can see, another person added some good advice to use against the IRS. If we all begin to acknowledge the illegality of the IRS, I don't see how they can do anything about our decision to stop those voluntary income taxes.

Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
19 October, 02:57
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
I think the folks trained in mkultra and posing as "righteous dudes" are enjoying buying up these properties on the cheap. That is why I have tried to warn people about this. If and until the laws are changed you are playing into their hands.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
19 October, 04:22
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

19 October, 01:14
Yes, that is what we were told, so we paid. Our permission comes in the form of our signature on the tax forms at the bottom of the page.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
19 October, 01:27
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
Did you read the information-
don't pay your taxes, they took my father's home for what it's worth.
It killed him.

19 October, 01:12