Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
18 October, 08:22
In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
18 October, 08:23
In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication
💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doug Anger @moola
18 October, 07:26
Adapt and overcome!!

18 October, 07:35
In response Doug Anger to his Publication
💛

Military spouse @SpoiledAmerican
18 October, 05:55
I'd rather be nice than right.

18 October, 06:42
In response Military spouse to her Publication
I like that, and it is nice to hear that this is becoming 'nice' for many!

I once had a job interview for the Cherokee and didn't get the job because I am "too nice". And yes, they said that!

The job was in IT. 👍

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
18 October, 05:40
Nothing is impossible with the Lord that I serve. It is always what comes to my mind.

18 October, 05:42
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
💛

Water Mark @Watermark
18 October, 05:36
"If I fail, my children will be poisoned, raped, tortured, and eaten."

That keeps me going but it doesn't inspire me.

18 October, 05:39
In response Water Mark to his Publication
💛Keeps you going works too!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
18 October, 05:22
Take a deep breath.

18 October, 05:27
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
💛

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
18 October, 05:18 (E)
Above all, be true to yourself, and if you cannot put your 💗 heart in it, take yourself out of it.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication
💛

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
18 October, 05:16
Aaron Tippin - You've Got To Stand For Something - YouTube

Aaron Tippin's official music video for 'You've Got To Stand For Something'. Click to listen to Aaron Tippin on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/ATipSpotify?IQid=...

In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
💛

Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
18 October, 04:13
My faith is bigger than my fear...and Thy will be done At difficult times throughout my life, these are the very words that helped me get through

18 October, 05:11
In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication
💛

18 October, 03:31
Another one for me is... I AM LOVE!

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
18 October, 03:30
All I Need Is Within Me! 🙏🏻❤️💯

In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
💛

Katrina Nrekic @UpLNYTE
18 October, 03:26
NO they won’t 🤬

In response Katrina Nrekic to her Publication
💛

Mike Anon @Mike314
18 October, 02:40
I'll be fine either way.

18 October, 02:41 (E)
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Let's Do This!💛 (mine)

18 October, 05:12
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
💛