Mark Knight @ItsAbacus2009
16 October, 01:31 (E)
If you MUST vote early... Do NOT! Mail it in! That's how they, "lose votes". Hand in YOUR vote IN PERSON! I know it's a double edge sword I prefer VOTING on ELECTION DAY! But sometimes we don't have a choice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Mee @TrustinGod
17 October, 08:55
In response Mark Knight to his Publication
I was thinking about whether to vote early or not, and kinda decided it wouldn't make any difference. The Dems will do whatever it takes to adjust the vote count til the very end. This election is the hill their insane agendas will die on, imo. We shall see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 October, 09:08
In response Just Mee to his Publication
Gotta make it too big to steal. Besides that, LOTS of states HAVE gotten rid of the drop boxes, and the machines, and HAVE switched to Voter ID. Not voting is WHAT they WANT! That's why 2020 happened! They WANT the PEOPLE to, "give up" and HAND them the ELECTION on a SILVER PLATTER! That's why New York STAYS BLUE! That's why CALIFORNIA stays BLUE! Once the people give up then the WHOLE COUNTRY FALLS! And IF she gets in there PREPARE for Martial LAW! Prepare for WAR! Because it WON'T be peaceful, that's for sure.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
17 October, 09:15
Their cannot be a government. It cannot be beneficial. We have to reject it completely. This is a long process. There has never been a real election and both sides are owned by the same zionist, oligarch, freemas9n, illuminati sociopaths. There is no political solution. We have stand in denial of any regulation of freedom.

Not true! Because Lincoln was elected and RE ELECTED by the American people. It wasn't until FDR that they started stealing elections. Don't act as if there have never been fair elections because that's bullshit! If that was true than 2016 would have NEVER happened and Trump would have NEVER become the President! We sent a message than and we CAN do it AGAIN!
09:19 AM - Oct 17, 2024
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ItsAbacus2009 in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
17 October, 09:24
I could not disagree more. All history is a lie. There has never been a good politician. Politics, itself, is inherently evil.

17 October, 09:30
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
"There has never been a good politician" I guess Trump doesn't count, or Washington, or Lincoln, or Teddy R. Weird how that works. "It's all a lie. History never happened! It's all bullshit!" 😂🤣🖕🏼