CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 October, 04:25
I think trump knows where the bodies are buried

not just gen flynn

I want them to look into stopping weather warfare against americans

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
15 October, 04:32
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Don't stop there! It's all kinds of warfare against us! Economic/FED/IRS/TAXES, food/water supply, human/Constitutional rights, DOD/DARPA, DOJ system/BAR and the DEW, chem trails, weather modification.
It's a huge list, they have had control since our inception!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 October, 04:35
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
100 percent.

I am just tired of hurricane stress and damages.

I have a neighbor that lost their home because a tree fell on it, and they can't live there until it is fixed.

Plus everyone else who was flooded, etc.

I am just so effing tired of our homes getting damaged!!!

I wonder how much longer people would live if we were not actively being attacked with all this warfare!!!

The Bible talks about people living much longer that most people do nowadays.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 October, 12:38
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
💥💖🙏 ty my friend

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 October, 12:44
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
💛💙💜💚💗💖💥🙏