CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 October, 04:25
I think trump knows where the bodies are buried

not just gen flynn

I want them to look into stopping weather warfare against americans

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
15 October, 04:32
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Don't stop there! It's all kinds of warfare against us! Economic/FED/IRS/TAXES, food/water supply, human/Constitutional rights, DOD/DARPA, DOJ system/BAR and the DEW, chem trails, weather modification.
It's a huge list, they have had control since our inception!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
100 percent.

I am just tired of hurricane stress and damages.

I have a neighbor that lost their home because a tree fell on it, and they can't live there until it is fixed.

Plus everyone else who was flooded, etc.

I am just so effing tired of our homes getting damaged!!!

I wonder how much longer people would live if we were not actively being attacked with all this warfare!!!

The Bible talks about people living much longer that most people do nowadays.
04:35 PM - Oct 15, 2024
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
16 October, 11:05
Still praying, CM ;)

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 October, 12:41
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
💖🙏 every day all day

but my prayers are no longer including people who are perpetrating to kill us

I used to pray for my enemies to wake up and change

but I no longer believe that will happen because they are too indoctrinated and narcissistic to embrace positive change or to stop hurting other people.

And I allow myself to pray for the ones I love and who I support, whether I know them or not. I pray for good only.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
15 October, 10:41
Unacceptable
Nor do we consent.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
15 October, 07:14
i hear you...i can hear your anger and frustration...take 2 steps slide back 5...
i wonder what they are going to do to the mid west this winter...im not looking forward to it.
hang in there cm.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 October, 07:46
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
I just had homemade meatloaf for dinner, so it is a little better now :). TY for your support!

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 October, 12:38
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
💥💖🙏 ty my friend

arba happihr @arba
15 October, 05:12
Aloha
We are living proof.
We made it,
Many haven't

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
15 October, 05:10
Hang in there this to shall pass.

Praying for you!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 October, 07:47
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
ty