UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
13 October, 09:57
Whole lot of deception going on...

Ephesians 5:6
Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience.

Colossians 2:8
See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, according to the tradition of men, according to the elementary principles of the world, rather than according to Christ.

Revelation 22:18-21
King James Version
18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
Like.
The plan?how's this for in to your well being?
I'm sure that confidence and support in the number one article of "the plan"
As so it should be.
11:33 PM - Oct 13, 2024
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KarlWiggins in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Karl Wiggins, click on at the bottom under it