UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
13 October, 09:57
Whole lot of deception going on...

Ephesians 5:6
Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience.

Colossians 2:8
See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, according to the tradition of men, according to the elementary principles of the world, rather than according to Christ.

Revelation 22:18-21
King James Version
18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
Need to let that sink in.
It's a movement right now.
Discernment is important...
Right now

. Trust the plan.
When given all the details I may.
10:59 PM - Oct 13, 2024
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KarlWiggins in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
13 October, 11:35
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
God's plan

Isaiah 46:9-13
King James Version
9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,

10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

11 Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it.

12 Hearken unto me, ye stouthearted, that are far from righteousness:

13 I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

Psalm 118:8-9 ESV
It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in man. It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in princes.

Part 1 of 3

https://youtu.be/4AG_nJNcT...
Messiah 2030 ~ The Prophetic Messianic Timeline - Part 1 of 3 (Part 4 in production) - YouTube

Dozens of Biblical prophecies not only point to the exact year of the Messiah's first coming (30 C.E.), but those same prophecies even point to the year of h...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396