ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
13 October, 11:28
A very concise explanation of why Continuity Of Government Operations are essential during National Emergencies and why FEMA Camps are very important for dealing with the Enemies of the American Republic and the American People.

They call them "ACTS OF CONGRESS",
because they are all Actors, BTW.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
: PELOSI-CONFESSES, MARTIAL-LAW, FEMA-DUTIES. - YouTube

: Russell-Jay-Gould. "√ : Please, Share-Share-Share &: SUBSCRIBE..√ : Subscribe-Direct-on-our-Website. : Stay-in the touch: http://www.LastFlagStanding.com√...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
13 October, 12:05
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
Well, that reporter is obviously a man.

I am having a disconnect with the fact that all of congress are acting and military making them act - why would the military allow the mandates to have happened, allowed the virus to spread, and allow so many people to get vaxxed. The vax is STILL being pushed. If they did, they truly went too far, we haven’t even seen the full fallout of that yet. So much death yet to come.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
13 October, 02:07
In response The Real Me to her Publication
3of3: 😂
So the horrible reality was we all could have perished, & Operation Warp Speed was all those things & likely more to crush the Cabal death machine, but not all could be saved. Just most.
Remember the Cabal does "RESETS" & that means IMO a total wipeout of Humanity with a startover from scratch, possibly using Neutron weapons or something that kills People but leaves wealth & property intact for the stealing. THIS ATTEMPTED RESET FAILED. Who knows how many times they did that to us? 😡
I am sure President & CIC Trump, White Hats & our Valiant WH Military knows what the Resets were, & THE PLAN was to stop the Cabal 4ever this time, with minimum Human casualties.
We will learn millions died, maybe tens of millions died.
But we WILL still be here to learn BILLIONS were saved.
Then we will rebuild our society with the knowledge to never let it happen again.
War sucks, but this is THE WAR TO END ALL WARS on Earth, and this Enemy will be GONE.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
13 October, 02:30
God is definitely using Trump, to this I have no doubt. But to what end - He also used Pharoah to do His will.

If this is truly the war to end all wars on earth, then we really are in end times, and it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better. But once it's over, things will look much different.

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
13 October, 02:39
In response The Real Me to her Publication
I think we shoulda been reading this Book of the Bible, canonized in Orthodox.
Probably left it out for a reason.
Our ending is a good one, but not theirs.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
BOOK OF ENOCH Part 1 | The Fallen Angels and Rise of the Nephilim | Full Audiobook with Text - YouTube

Dive deep into the enigmatic world of the Book of Enoch, a text that has intrigued scholars, theologians, and seekers of wisdom for centuries. This segment o...

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
13 October, 03:53
Lot of books are missing
As well as sentences phrases or word in what we do have

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
777 Books total, and we have only 66. That leaves 711.
Which reminds me, 7-11 is closing tons of locations. Which means that many less convenience stores mocking us and God.

https://www.thegatewaypund...
07:16 PM - Oct 13, 2024
In response Tmaga Amaga to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ol_cowboy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ol_ cowboy, click on at the bottom under it