ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
13 October, 11:28
A very concise explanation of why Continuity Of Government Operations are essential during National Emergencies and why FEMA Camps are very important for dealing with the Enemies of the American Republic and the American People.

They call them "ACTS OF CONGRESS",
because they are all Actors, BTW.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
: PELOSI-CONFESSES, MARTIAL-LAW, FEMA-DUTIES. - YouTube

: Russell-Jay-Gould. "√ : Please, Share-Share-Share &: SUBSCRIBE..√ : Subscribe-Direct-on-our-Website. : Stay-in the touch: http://www.LastFlagStanding.com√...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
13 October, 12:05
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
Well, that reporter is obviously a man.

I am having a disconnect with the fact that all of congress are acting and military making them act - why would the military allow the mandates to have happened, allowed the virus to spread, and allow so many people to get vaxxed. The vax is STILL being pushed. If they did, they truly went too far, we haven’t even seen the full fallout of that yet. So much death yet to come.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
1 of 2:
That's a very fair question. My first answer is we have very little information we Anons of what's really going on. Why, cuz this is War and if WHs tell us then they are informing the enemy. That said, I rely on my intuition and compilation of information that's like an incomplete jigsaw puzzle.
We are in a 5th Dimensional/Irregular Warfare, meaning this War - and it is a Battle for the Planet scale War IMO - is not gonna fit our preconceived notion of War. This Enemy knew they couldn't take our guns, so they switched to bio-weapons, that's just one example. Most Folks don't even know still today. That's 5th Dimensional War, Folks don't even know it's on.
So they hit us with bio-weapons, that couldn't be stopped or America (& world) would have descended into Civil War and White-Hats would have been arrested for Terrorism for telling Folks not to "vaccinate" and Deep State would have used that to arrest them. So sadly, it had to be allowed to happen or we all die.
01:51 PM - Oct 13, 2024
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ol_cowboy in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
13 October, 02:25
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
I do agree with a lot of this. But why the vax is still allowed is beyond my understanding.

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
13 October, 02:31
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Fair question:
What if the new doses are an antidote or just HCQ or Saline to literally calm those who just have to have "injections"? Getting antidotes out would be a good thing. Further, the level of brainwashing is just beyond most of our comprehension, and there are still people who have to get injections or they might riot IMO. We really don't know what's going on, though. I do think that the most important choice was TO NOT COMPLY AND NOT TAKE THE INJECTIONS, but that just didn't apply to most People.
Another thought, it's also a STING. Let's just imagine the lethal doses were changed out to something benign, but there are "doctors" still injecting people without informed consent and therefore violating Nuremberg. Would that still be a crime? I think so. The objectives of Sting Operations are important to consider, so our kids don't have to fight this war ever again.