Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
13 October, 10:09
Navy decode

=

Military Is The Only Way🪖/ Christians Are Very Malevolent😈/ All The Bad Numbers Are Now My Good Numbers / I Love John F Kennedy Jr / A Woman Clothed With The Sun🌞/ Electricity Delivery System⚡/ Activation Of Vessels Jc / Seventy Two Seconds / The Constant Attacking Of Me And My Children Ends Now / Time To Get Your Wings Ready🪽/ Only Devils Write Slander✍😈/ Myk Hyns Who Are You / Satanic Tranny Shock Wave😳/ Execute Operation Justice⚖/ This Will Blow Your Mind🤯/ Those From Heaven To Earth Came / The End Wont Be For Everyone / I Understand You Now Mom🥰/ Work Together And Get It Done😉/ I Will Only Belong To One Man🤎/ Gods A Hidden Code The Code Isnt Hidden‼/ Public Service Announcement / Yellowstone Eruption / Mathematically Confirmed By God✅/ Not Our Fault You Are Shallow🤷‍♀️/ When The Saints Go Marching In ⚜
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
283-382
2672-2762
249-942
TS 8:00

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 October, 12:26
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
"Electricity Delivery System⚡"

https://x.com/DanScavino/s...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 October, 12:26

13 October, 12:28 (E)
When I lived in Big Spring from grades 10-college, these turbines were literally on top of the hill outside of my bedroom window. Their red lights lit up the hillside at night.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
That's 😔 sad. What a total destruction of nature. Visual pollution is bad for the soul.
12:36 PM - Oct 13, 2024
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it