Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
13 October, 10:09
Navy decode

=

Military Is The Only Way🪖/ Christians Are Very Malevolent😈/ All The Bad Numbers Are Now My Good Numbers / I Love John F Kennedy Jr / A Woman Clothed With The Sun🌞/ Electricity Delivery System⚡/ Activation Of Vessels Jc / Seventy Two Seconds / The Constant Attacking Of Me And My Children Ends Now / Time To Get Your Wings Ready🪽/ Only Devils Write Slander✍😈/ Myk Hyns Who Are You / Satanic Tranny Shock Wave😳/ Execute Operation Justice⚖/ This Will Blow Your Mind🤯/ Those From Heaven To Earth Came / The End Wont Be For Everyone / I Understand You Now Mom🥰/ Work Together And Get It Done😉/ I Will Only Belong To One Man🤎/ Gods A Hidden Code The Code Isnt Hidden‼/ Public Service Announcement / Yellowstone Eruption / Mathematically Confirmed By God✅/ Not Our Fault You Are Shallow🤷‍♀️/ When The Saints Go Marching In ⚜
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
283-382
2672-2762
249-942
TS 8:00

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 October, 10:10
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
13 October, 10:11

13 October, 10:11