Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
One of many miracles as we were leaving. We were down to a quarter of a tank as we were leaving St. Joe. I was finally getting a lil weary. Knew gas was scarce. I told the Lord I don't know how your gonna pull this one off but we need a miracle. Lord as my witness a man and his wife pulled up seconds before Karen and I did right in front of her house. We asked if they had any had to get us on our way cause we knew it by our journey down it would be a hard road. They gave us a five gallon tank of gas. Also had water and food and so many other things for folks. I will never forget those folks And they gave us a huge box of rice crispy treats we took to the baptist church Outpost so those folks and younguns could have a lil sweet treat in the midst of their unspeakable hardships God is so amazing and God bless His humanity

jMemory from 2018/Hurricane Michael.
08:09 AM - Oct 13, 2024
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
13 October, 08:10
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
And my friends ride gpt absolutely HORRIBLE gas mileage.......one of MANY miracles I saw during that time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 October, 08:22
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Troy, if you see this, this was with Karen Johnson....going to check on her beach house in Port. St. Joe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396