Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
I've spent two years helping people out of the Qtard Bluewater Cult.

Block me, berate me, do what you will.
I'll never shut up and I'll never back down.

I do know this, some people simply can't be helped.
Q was a psyop meant to break and brainwash you, designed to ensure you didn't fight back, became keyboard warriors and sat on your thumbs while the elite took over.

It was pretty effective, wouldn't you say?

https://youtu.be/dloU2GQ7F...
Cult Deprogrammer Explains How to Un-Brainwash Cult Victims | Rick Ross - YouTube

Rick Alan Ross is a cult deprogrammer who has been helping people escape cults since 1982. He recently appeared on HBO's "The Vow", which examined NXIVM, a s...

01:56 PM - Oct 11, 2024
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply
NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
11 October, 09:13
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Thank you for your service Ma'am, we need more people like you, because humanity does have a cult epidemic, they made a cult for everything ....any 'cult' is a serious problem, especially the biggest cult of all, the cult of the Almighty Moneye, the biggest religion on earth...

Q too was used to bring about a consciousness shift, but just to a certain point.... not once did they teach anybody anything about the ponzi scheme financial system other than they have a new scam (nesara, gesara, etc) to replace the old ponzi scheme, but it'll have the same faces in control of it that corrupted and broke the old system...LoL That ain't gonna work.....

This was a super red flag to me, just showing me it too was all controlled opposition here....same old, same old but with a new and shiny label and sheeple ate it all up....Yummm =)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Pythia) can see their posts

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
12 October, 05:49
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication
I'm just one person and you work quite hard at exposure yourself.

The movement caused my family great harm, but we came through to the other side stronger, unfuckwithable.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Pythia) can see their posts

Free Bird @DCast
13 October, 09:42
In response Valentina Pythia to her Publication
Yep
What about the Q+ signaling followers it was Trump.
It was CONvincing at the time.
Bush Jr. keeps coming to mind re a different #spell over the populous.
And the #MindBend for those who thought Barrack was their Hope and Change!
The Enemy has spells for all sorts of people!
They've been doing their 'craftwork' for centuries and know how to do 'what to whomever.'