Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
Shared by someone else in Asheville:
Ok yall, I gotta tell you about this man I met today. His name is Kurtis Daniels and he is the vp of Water Step, the non-profit currently pumping thousands of gallons of creek water through a filtration system HE INVENTED!, to give the folks in our part of town fresh clean drinking water.
This kind genius built this system that is just slightly bigger than a large generator, and goes all over the world with em, saving lives and being so freaking cool.
The company is www.WaterStep.org
Because of him, I don't have to worry about a supply of drinking water, at all! With no financial gain to be had, he packed up his crew and has been here for a week and a half just making sure we are all ok and I cannot give enough thanks for that generosity of spirit!
Kurtis Daniel needs a documentary made about him so the world can see what real science, real engineering and real human decency can do!
10:25 PM - Oct 10, 2024
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
11 October, 12:30
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
a true patriot and inventor

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
11 October, 12:10 (E)
Thank you Lord for good people like Curtis Daniels🙏🦅🇺🇸♥️😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
10 October, 11:14
That is amazing! He is definitely safer keeping it on the lowish right now & somebody please make sure he doesn't seek a patent. I hate that that's my first reaction because it is totally amazing but I've seen what happens next.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
10 October, 10:37
Looks like we have another American hero here! Thank you sir, may God bless you beyond measure. 😇

Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 October, 10:27
American Ingenuity at its finest!
May God Almighty bless Kurtis Daniels beyond measure.