Tineke Winkels @Tineke56
13 February, 10:37
๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜Ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marley McCord @Marley808
13 February, 12:48
In response Tineke Winkels to her Publication
this is so true and most of the people i know that are still asleep are asleep by choice. i am grateful i am not one of fhem even though the truth os difficult to swallow its the only path for me and thank God i have all you anons to wade through the murky waters with. โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿธโ™ฅ๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tineke Winkels @Tineke56
Snap wat je bedoelt is een heftige rit me kids en schoondochters zijn wakker familie ligt in comateuze slaap niet door heen te komen.. Maar ben blij dat ik zo wakker en en daar mag jij ook blij mee zijn ๐Ÿ˜˜wij zijn met een doel wakker we zijn er om de slapers te onder steunen. Als alles uit komt want hun gaan het heel zwaar krijgen๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŒน
12:54 PM - Feb 13, 2021
In response Marley McCord to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tineke56 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tineke Winkels, click on at the bottom under it