James Dean @Wait_its_time
08 October, 10:23
If you look carefully Mickey mouse hands are set at 10 and 9 , not quite 10.

Milton is supposed to hit in the late part of the day on 10/9 which would coordinate exactly with Mickey's hands.

Before Mickey mouse was named Mickey mouse he was Milton mouse.

This isn't just a coincidence this is a controlled demolition.

Now you know the true reason for the Mickey mouse watch that we've been watching for years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
09 October, 10:33
In response James Dean to his Publication
Milton is supposed to hit Orlando from the last I’ve seen. That might take out Disney there. Been praying for the innocent people in Milton’s path but would love for the evil to be gone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
09 October, 10:38
In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication
Yes and we also have friends in that area and are praying unfortunately they decided to try to weather the storm I told them it would be better to leave for a while just in case but they think they just want to stay there.

I just posted a video that I just seen of them cloud seeding and using silver iodide which came down in the yard and was smoking.

I don't trust anybody at this time and I mean nobody, all involved and all that are aware of this could have done things differently but instead hundreds or thousands of innocent lives will be put to death.

If I was mayor of that state I would open up all highways North and South to allow all the people to exit but instead they have people stuck in traffic and people are afraid they will get stuck in traffic and would rather die at home than out on the road.

They had plenty of time to prepare for this and the ones in charge have done nothing about it

I’ve tried hard to read between the lines. Innocent people have died throughout the whole war not just right now. I know from personal experience with my family that think I’m “crazy “ are asking more questions and are waking up more because of all that is happening. They are believing the weather is being controlled now even though I told them about it years ago. ‘You can’t tell people they have to see for themselves’. It’s so heartbreaking and frustrating for those of us that are totally awake. It’s also so heartbreaking to see all the loss of innocent life after Helene. Right or wrong-one thought I’ve had is that they can’t still our soul no matter what happens to us so we are safe in that respect.
10:56 AM - Oct 09, 2024
In response James Dean to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyupcowboy1 in this post can reply
Free Bird @DCast
09 October, 12:55
In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication
A War means there's 2 side fighting each other - only recently have I seen anything about a resistance with the Lincoln County Sheriff standing up against FEMA keeping them out of the area so volunteers can help those in need.
With all the Q talk and Trump/Military promises what have we 'really seen them doing' to Help - not just talk, hug old black women and give a few people some bread crumbs?
It's a movement to make people 'stand down and submit' not a movement of "stand up and do what needs to be Done"!
We're still under the #LiarSpell and some got out just to be tagged by the #HOPIUM Spell!
Let's step back and see the 🎪 🎡 🎠 🎢 for what it is.
The #BigConShow
This is what the Enemy Fema does
'The Katrina chronicles: Formaldehyde-laced trailers set to claim another set of victims'
This is what Real People Do: "Submit to GOD our LORD and reject evil"
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Sheriffs & State Police Rising Up Against FEMA in NC - YouTube

Hurricane Helene Survivors video of harrassment happening in recovery zone and sheriff and police had enough more videos you should watch belowBuy Jwtv ebook...

10 October, 10:59
In response Free Bird to her Publication
I have learned so much through all this and am still learning. I feel we all have different things each individual is supposed to do to stand up to evil. I personally have grown stronger through the years. My family and I have had to battle some evil people and expose them for what they are. It’s cost a lot of money friends and family members. I know in my heart that our small part in this will help others in the long run. You won’t hear about any of it on the news but if each of us can hold at least one person accountable for their actions towards others then we can change the world together.

We were told a long time ago that sheriffs were at the forefront to stand up. If each county stands up against evil, evil can’t win. But all of us have to stand up with the sheriff departments that are good.

More good than bad!!