John Hewitt @Exnavypatriot
09 October, 03:52
🔥 You will enjoy this one. This story talks about the fact that the major networks can no longer afford to pay their high-priced anchors and hosts because of the severe drop in ratings and subsequent loss in advertising revenue. It further continues to explain that even the legacy MSM's streaming platforms are suffering.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. You are witnessing the largest, fastest, most significant shift in information consumption in human history and it is ONLY happening because of The Great Awakening.

This is all happening because of WE THE PEOPLE.

You were told by Q that THE MESSAGE MUST BYPASS THE MSM. >>. The seismic drop in ratings proves this has happened.

You were told by Q about the END OF MSM. >>. Articles like this prove this is happening.

It only gets worse for them

đź”— https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Well did they ever fookin find like the tunnels and snuff rooms under the major ones or no? Probably some minor ones also.
03:53 AM - Oct 09, 2024
In response John Hewitt to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
John Hewitt @Exnavypatriot
11 October, 04:32
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Didn’t Trump say “we caught them all, we have it all”…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 October, 06:24
In response John Hewitt to his Publication
I have studied this for three decades. I don't know the full scope of what they do or do not know.