Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
13 February, 11:32
This could get very interesting!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marsha Rugg @Mrugg1
13 February, 11:51
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
I believe you, but what does that mean? I'm so sick of my husband whining & complaining of what is going on in our country. ive tried to tell him what I know God's prophesies said and what Q is telling us, but he's really "worried" about me & how i will handle the truth! LOL He doesn'tchoose to know!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
Maybe it's time to draw a truce with hubby. Respectfully agree that you have differing points of view and suggest that perhaps the topic should no longer be discussed. Rarely is a profit welcome in his/her own village. Step out of the way and let the Creator do it. It's more important to have love and unity in your home than divided by trying to prove who's right.😉💞💖
12:45 PM - Feb 13, 2021
In response Marsha Rugg to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HeidiInTune in this post can reply
Marsha Rugg @Mrugg1
14 February, 12:03
In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication
Yes, we've agreed to disagree. We've been married 44 years next week. He used to be a strong believer, but walked away from God several years ago. When he sees it on TV & the Holy Spirit is on the earth during the Great Soul Harvest, he'll finally see the light.

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
18 February, 11:07
In response Marsha Rugg to her Publication
Happy Anniversary!!!🎉 44 years is certainly proof in the pudding!

Though it may seem he walked away from God, do you think God left and abandoned him?

Worry not, the Creator knows what is in the HEART.