Only people mentioned by Narrowpath in this post can reply
Ministry For Truth @JAKE_TRAN
13 February, 12:12
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
Well apparently there are 301 Witnesses to choose from?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
13 February, 11:59
🤣💗🙌💗🤣💫🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marsha Rugg @Mrugg1
13 February, 11:51
I believe you, but what does that mean? I'm so sick of my husband whining & complaining of what is going on in our country. ive tried to tell him what I know God's prophesies said and what Q is telling us, but he's really "worried" about me & how i will handle the truth! LOL He doesn'tchoose to know!

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
13 February, 12:45
In response Marsha Rugg to her Publication
Maybe it's time to draw a truce with hubby. Respectfully agree that you have differing points of view and suggest that perhaps the topic should no longer be discussed. Rarely is a profit welcome in his/her own village. Step out of the way and let the Creator do it. It's more important to have love and unity in your home than divided by trying to prove who's right.😉💞💖

ice mtn @icemtn17
13 February, 11:42
🤣Whoopsie....

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
13 February, 11:38
he still on twitter. ?

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
13 February, 11:47
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Gab

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
13 February, 11:35
🤣🤣🤣