James Dean @Wait_its_time
08 October, 10:23
If you look carefully Mickey mouse hands are set at 10 and 9 , not quite 10.

Milton is supposed to hit in the late part of the day on 10/9 which would coordinate exactly with Mickey's hands.

Before Mickey mouse was named Mickey mouse he was Milton mouse.

This isn't just a coincidence this is a controlled demolition.

Now you know the true reason for the Mickey mouse watch that we've been watching for years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
08 October, 10:31
In response James Dean to his Publication
Nice. Cool connection, and yes, I always noted the red dashes stop and the next one was the 9th one with the finger pointing to that one. This watch had probably a dozen different decent interpretations, but I’d say a 10-9 major hurricane this close to the election is the top candidate.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thanks and even the fact that it's not just exactly on nine but on the later part of nine seconds which would correlate with the hurricane making landfall in late afternoon or early evening
10:35 PM - Oct 08, 2024
In response Betheballdanny to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply
Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
08 October, 10:42
In response James Dean to his Publication
Right. It was more precise than we ever thought!

08 October, 11:16
In response Betheballdanny to his Publication
I was already thinking about it and wondering if it was going to make landfall on the 9th and when you hear the time of day it's supposed to hit landfall and coordinate with the hands it's right on.

Why didn't Vincent Kennedy just come out and say what the hell was going to happen?
Do you think he knew about this?
One of my best friends lives out there and unfortunately he may not get out.
I made a post that they should close down all highways coming into Florida for 8 straight hours just to let the majority of people escape but it's like they're trapping them in there to die