Cheri Lee KS @CheriLeeKS
03 October, 10:59
🧒 🧒 🧒 We all need to plaster this all over EVERY social media platform. We need to start screaming it at them. Trump said today 385,000 missing migrant children. THAT'S not counting ours❗❗❗

Spread. It. Everywhere.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
06 October, 08:30
In response Cheri Lee KS to her Publication
Posted straight to Facebook.
Sadly, I predict not one person is even going to ask, "What missing children?"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
06 October, 10:57
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
My fb account has many people who are awake, and I learn a lot from them.
I weeded out libs many years ago and whenever I saw a post from someone who was awake, i sent a friend request.
Of course, I spent my fair share in fb jail time, but there are ways of getting around that, too.
During covid, we developed code words and unusual ways of spelling words.
The vax was eventually called 'dancing' and earlier, clotshot, poison, j@ bee, and so on.
Also if we used memes and put frames around the memes, we could get away with posting.
One friend would post with scribble over her meme but we could read what she wrote. The factcheckers were limited.
Another thing some fb friends do is they have private groups and pages.
Over the years, I joined 60-odd groups.
The irony is, as much as people hated fb, most social media wasn just as bad.
Thankfully, AU, X, Truthsocial and others have changed that landscape.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
07 October, 10:05 (E)
In response Every Time to her Publication
I would have done away with my Facebook account back in 2021 because I learned about it being a DARPA creation. Along with I was being harassed by friends and family as being crazy. Since my mom uses my account to stay on top of what family and friends are doing, I didn't delete it. Instead, I grew and thicker skin and was determined to keep planting seeds for my brainwashed friends and family. I have a handful of conservative outspoken friends. Most of my feed is filled with classmates from high school. My cousin asked me recently to stop posting political content and go back to posting about my pets and such. I responded "Not gonna happen!" This is the same cousin who told me to "Get over" the 2020 election results. 😡

continued in comments....

Royal Raven @Royalraven
07 October, 10:06
continued....
99.9 percent of the time no one responds but every now and then the most outspoken liberals will comment. I laugh because that confirms to me that they are see what I am posting. I'm sure I have those who look without commenting. I pray something will "redpill" them and break them out of the hive mind. I am in private groups of patriots but get most of my info from AnonUp and Rumble.

Every Time @soTELLme533
08 October, 01:23
My family has never understood me!
So, years ago, Royal, I blocked all my family members from seeing my FB pages and I simply blocked my lib friends, entirely.
It does bother me that FB was created for evil, however, my FB friends and I feel that we may even get the better of the bastards,
Occasionally, when libs do get through on my page, I quickly hide the post and snooze them for 30 days.
When possible, I delete them if they somehow got 'under my radar' as a 'friend'
I guess I'm lucky to have lots of pro-Trump patriots, etc, on my FB account.
My hope is also, like yours, that many more will be red-pilled.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
08 October, 09:19
I am in Twitter jail so I can't do battle on that platform. I consider YouTube and Facebook my digital battlefields. I did end up blocking 3 of my so called "friends" on Facebook because they were so nasty. I lost almost half of my "friends" that first year. I only have about 150 people I am connected to, the majority are liberals and/or simply not awake. I am so thankful for AnonUp. It has been an absolute blessing to connect with everyone here. 😊💕

Every Time @soTELLme533
Doing battle as best we can is what counts.
💪🙏💗
01:20 PM - Oct 08, 2024
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
08 October, 01:52 (E)
Too often the battles take place in our own homes.
Never giving up on brainwashed friends and family.
It will be a thrill when they finally awaken.

Every Time @soTELLme533
08 October, 10:21
Yes, agreed, it's in our homes and for me, I will always love them, no matter where they go and what they believe.