Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Lot`s of Anon`s still Banned - Even me but not desperate to be back there !
Dear Elon.

I hereby request the reinstatement of the over 150,000 X accounts that were permanently suspended on January 8th, 2021. Many of the accounts were targeted for removal by the old Twitter and were also great resources for news and theories on your platform. By reinstating them you will show your commitment to a level playing field and free speech. I attended the rally in Butler where you spoke about such things, and it would go a long way to many of us if you could commit to the process that even yourself held a poll about a while ago. These suspended accounts would make then next 30 days even more thrilling as nearly 100% of them are Trump supporters. They deserve it, you and Trump deserve it, and even more so, American deserves it.

- Enoch, and the over 150,000 suspended accounts
05:14 PM - Oct 07, 2024
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
07 October, 05:58
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
KeK AF

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
07 October, 05:38
I appealed my banning, but was turned down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
07 October, 05:29
I'm one of those banned voices from back in the day. I don't know that I'd want to go back there at this point. There are so many other really good sources of info out there, I haven't missed it.