REFUSE TO RESEARCH

PROTECT MOTHER GREEK
OSS 👊
02:53 PM - Oct 07, 2024
Only people mentioned by GREYWORM8888 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 October, 03:08
In response GREY WORM8888 to his Publication
Lol, that's funny. I'm playing nurse today with my mom and perhaps hair dresser too. She's going through her mail and everyone wants her money. She's telling me she wants to donate to the Red Cross and I said "I wouldn't do that if I were you." I'm trying to stay out of trouble here but it's not easy. There is no way I will ever wake up this "normy". The only ones who can do that are the military on TV. The TV is the authority on everything in this house. I liked it better when I was a kid she was chasing to play outside and not sit in front of the "idiot box" or "boob tube" as she called it. Here's my plea to the White Hats. Please rescue my family's brains soon. The longer you wait, the more mind damage you're allowing to happen. The MSM is enemy #1 .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GREY WORM8888 @GREYWORM8888
07 October, 03:10
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396