Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
06 October, 07:25
This is exactly right.

Unless you live in an area that could potentially be threatened, you don't really watch these storms. I have watched them now for 29 years since I've moved to the coast of North Carolina and I have never seen one coming from Mexico across like that. They usually start out in Africa then make their way over to our east coast. They either come to Florida and hook in and ride the coast or they go down and around Florida into the Gulf. So, there you go.

https://twitter.com/GrantC...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
06 October, 08:26
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
What's up with the mining areas 👀
https://techxplore.com/new...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
06 October, 08:53
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
We are miners & ranchers. Come to figure out talking to other mine managers we know, there are places in mines where even they are not permitted to go. Whaat? (They didn't think about it 'till we asked 'em and they're like "That's weird".)
The Cabal are massively involved in mining, because yes this Cabal wants to hoard our Planet for all OUR minerals for themselves along with the profits, but moreover the mines make great cover operations for big DUMBs. Trains rolling in & out, Trucks too, coming & going all day and night. And who would question where those massive mine-tailing piles from when they gotta dig to reach some of them DUMBs & tunnels as not to look so obvious what they really are mining is Humans for Adrenochrome & such.

The Cabal owns virtually all the big mines in the world (or did). 😡

I figure we are the "mineral" being mined, and we are What's For Dinner this Rancher says.

Don't even get me started about Cement Plants (the big factory operations)...

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
06 October, 09:09
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
For sure! We have friends in Florida and they see none of it.
I have family in New Mexico and Arizona which are blind to it as well.
I've been to many mines and get that gut feeling.
Also been to Carlsbad Caverns countless times. The last time I went I just began to cry out of nowhere...now I know why 😢

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
Now we know that Hell is truly below us,
and in fact it emptied out and they all came here.😡 😡😡
11:05 PM - Oct 06, 2024
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ol_cowboy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ol_ cowboy, click on at the bottom under it